Q1: How can I register to get products on installment ?
- You have to register at Sahoolatkar to start shopping with us. Following are the easy steps you need to follow for starting your shopping journey:
- Visit any of our Sahoolatkar Branches.
- Fill out an easy form.
- Get your picture taken.
- A Sahoolatkar agent will verify your information.
- Congratulations! You are registered at Sahoolatkar.
- Upon registration, choose the product’s you want to buy.
- You can take the product home by submitting the first payment.
- Purchased items can also be delivered to your doorstep.
Q2: Is there any late fee surcharge ?
Sahoolatkar offers a convenient paying time window from the 1st to 10th day of each month. Failure to make payment within the specified dates can result in surcharge added to your outstanding payable amount. The penalty amount can differ according to circumstances.
Q3: Do I need to provide a cheque to make a purchase on installments ?
- A customer must provide a cheque of value equal to the price of product’s bought as a proof of consideration for his purchase.
Q4: Do I need to provide guarantors to make a purchase on installments ?
- According to the company policy, a customer must have 2 Guarantors to acquire any products from SahoolatKar on installments.
Q5: What if the customer does not pay the installments at all ?
- On failure to pay the installments at the time of maturity for three successive periods, the customer’s account will be blocked from making any further purchases on Sahoolatkar. The customer shall also be liable to a Rs. 50 fine per day. If the customer continues to evade the payment of the designated value, the company shall have all rights to practice legal sanction in cooperation with State Police and other institutions.
Q6: How can I pay online with EasyPaisa ?
- At Sahoolatkar we aim to make the shopping experience as convenient as we can for the customers. We have partnered up with Telenor EasyPaisa and every customer can pay their installments without any hassle with the EasyPaisa app available for both iOS and Android.
- The easy process is as follows:
- Install the EasyPaisa App if you don’t have it on your device already.
- Log in your EasyPaisa app with your account.
- Press the View all option in the icon tray.
- Scroll to the Payments section.
- Tap on Loan Payments.
- Locate and tap Boss Sahoolat Kar in the list.
- Enter your customer ID issued by our agent to pay your installment.
Q7: Can I write off my installments before the full period of the lease ?
- The option is available to all customers, whether they want to pay one month’s installment or installment of several months together. However such a transaction wouldn’t warrant any discounting to the price of the sold item.
Q8: Is there any age restrictions ?
- If a customer is aged less than 23 years old, they will require verification by an immediate family member, parent or guardian for buying products on installment.
Q9: Can I transfer a product’s ownership ?
- If a customer wants to transfer their purchased product, when it`s not yet fully paid for, to any other individual, they will require verification by a family member and Marfat, to be legally allowed to transfer the product’s.
Q10: What documents do I need to provide ?
- Following Documents are require :
- 1 copy of customer’s CNIC .
- 1 copy of CNIC for each Guarantors .
- 1 Bank Cheque.
- If buyer’s having Photo-bank account than 100 rupees stamp paper must be attach with other documents.
Q11: Is Sahoolat Kar Shariah Compliant ?
- At Shaoolatkar.com, we are dedicated to provide Shariah compliant financing on products and services. In this regard we adhere to the Shariah guidelines as advised by the prominent Scholars. Click here to view